Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Points2Shop update

Hey everyone out there, I want to update this blog to all of you fantastic people out there. I think I may have pointed you in the wrong direction when I said you can only get points or cash at http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1295161740. I did some more research, and it turns out you can earn both points and cash. I didn't see the part above the shoutbox where it says " POINTS2SHOP " and " CASHLE. " If you click on points2shop, you can earn points, if you click on cashle, you can earn cash, you can earn both, but there are certain things you do to earn points or cash. I'm glad I have cleared that up, I hope everyone out there reads this update, and clicks on my link to sign up and confirm email, so I can earn referrals, so that everyone will see my hard work of promoting points2shop pay off. I would like to reach my goal of 500 referrals by the end of the year, which you may help me out by completing the steps below:        1.) Click on this link: http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1295161740 2.) Sign up with a new account (only for new people, not for ones who already have an account, if you try to get another account under the same household, you lose both accounts, just a warning.) 3.) Submit information. 4.) Go to your email and see a message sent by points2shop. 5.) Click on the message. 6.) Click on the link that is provided to you to confirm account. If you love free rewards like call of duty, ipod, seasons of your favorite shows, music, video games, etc. (anything you want), then read my older posts which explains all you need to know about points2shop, then follow the steps above to start earning points and cash towards free stuff, even withdraw your money earnings to have the money sent to you, that's right, cold hard earned cash. It's a can't miss opportunity. Points2shop is 100% legit (legal), i've even been a member for 6 months and counting, so get started right now. Once again, my link is: http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1295161740. Thank you for your valuable time, you won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Well you have to highlight the link, press ctrl + c to copy, then click on your internet bar, and press ctrl + v to copy in the link, then press enter. I forgot you can't actually click the link, because it's not highlighted. Please leave comments if you like this, or don't like this, your comments influence the decisions of others when they read my blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my twitter username by the way.

    ReplyDelete